Friday, April 23, 2010

Study, Study, Study.

So I haven't blogged in awhile.....why, b/c I am studying so much for my test on May 21st. I am getting stressed b/c I recently did a self test and only got a 63%! Ugh! How depressing! But it does motivate me to do more! :)

The Family is good! Mom and Dad are getting excited for summer....for them SUMMER=LUDINGTON! :) Jeff and April are doing well and Hayley is getting so big! I try to see her at least once a week, but at times it is TOUGH! Sara is in Chicago doing well, she got a new kitten! Which is very cute!
Shane and the boys are good. Shane is back to riding his bike all over and the boys just got new bikes too! The boys start "coach-pitch" baseball this weekend and they have a season of 14 games! They are pretty excited!

Me....well, work is work,studying is studying, and life is life.
Life has had a few changes of starting a cooking group with six friends, still selling tupperware and looking forward to a few small trips this summer.

Prayer requests:
I have a few doctor's appointment's coming up that I am very nervous about...so I am hoping for the best.

Hoping you all are enjoying the sun and nice spring weather!
God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment