Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Long time....sorry!

I know it had been a long time. I wanted to post some pics and update.
First of all both boys had birthdays! Tristan is now 9 and Garrett is now 8! And to think we I started dating Shane, Garrett was in PRESCHOOL! Ahhhhhh! Here are some pics of the small birthday party we had at our house.

This is Tristan with his cake!


This is Garrett with his...he kinda looks like he has a lazy eye or something. Ha!




And of course Christmas was right around the corner and well, Kristin and I attempted some baking! See the pictures below!








AND LAST....I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope to post some pics from the famous shrimp/crab boil at Dave and Karen's on NYE!

God Bless. Love-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment