Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tough Days!

If you read the previous blog post, I sounds like I am ready to take on the world and the issues going on. Today's goal....don't think pass the "known" into the "unknown".
This afternoon, I received a phone call from my doctor's office letting me know that a hypervascular mass was found on my ultrasound. The nurse said that the radiology report suggested a D&C and/or biopsy to be done. So I am anxiously awaiting the call from the doctor...the nurse said, I would be getting another call today.
I am fighting all emotions, trying to stay distracted with work....and trying to be realistic....so yeah, I have a ball of vessels in me....big deal, right?
Well......yeah...but staying positive is the key!

Thanks for all the texts, calls and emails. Life is good....I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment